I’m now back in lovely Medway, getting settled in to my new house – all in preparation to start my second year of university. I honestly can’t believe how fast last year went, I really do not feel mature or experienced enough to be going into second year – still a fresher at heart!
Last year was a bit of a breeze so seeing as this year actually counts towards my degree, I’ve decided to set myself a number of goals this year in order to get as much out of my course as possible:
- Pass 80wpm in shorthand before Christmas
- Achieve over 60 (2:1) in ALL assignments
- Apply (and hopefully get) more work experience
- Maintain this blog!
- Write more for the Medwire (Student Magazine)
- Be better prepared for morning conference (even if it means leaving the comfort of my amazing double bed)
BUT before all this hard work starts, it’s time for REFRESHERS – you can’t miss freshers no matter what year you are!